X-StOrM Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-StOrM Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to X-StOrM Official Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Welcome to X-StOrM Official Forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to X-StOrM Official Forum   Welcome to X-StOrM Official Forum I_icon_minitime02/02/08, 11:58 am

X-StOrM originates from the old guild, StOrM, on the 29/09/2007. This guild is built on established friendships, therefore is a close-knitted community of buddies, partners and even couples, ravishing on fun, laughter and ‘naughtiness' within.

Headed by SmallKidxX aka WoDuiSteely , X-StOrM is a stronghold of belief and dauntlessness which engages in spontaneous visits to boss monsters. Guild parties are frequent and we love to go for joy rides in the different maps in MapleSEA. Although we are not the biggest, but we are one of the friendliest.

Founded on Nov 2006, the guild has rapidly increased close to 90 members. This webby will introduce you to our fellowship, and the way we function both as individuals and as an entity. If you are interested in coming aboard, and share our ideals and goals, feel free to pm GM or any junior master of X-StOrM.
Back to top Go down
puremagic2

puremagic2

Number of posts : 2
IGN : puremagic2
Job N Level : Hermit lvl 110
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Welcome to X-StOrM Official Forum Empty
PostSubject: Quited XStorm for afew months   Welcome to X-StOrM Official Forum I_icon_minitime17/03/08, 10:28 pm

i have quited storm for awhile and join another guild but i will come back to storm . pls do not be angry / upset . Sad Sad Sad Sad l will eventually come back and i will tell the jr master to add me back when i am coming back Sad

PureMagic2 . Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Welcome to X-StOrM Official Forum
Page 1 of 1