X-StOrM Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-StOrM Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to use scroll???????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jarell02

jarell02

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-17

how to use scroll??????? Empty
PostSubject: how to use scroll???????   how to use scroll??????? I_icon_minitime31/01/08, 04:54 pm

Shocked Shocked i hear this news from 4maple forum... they teach how to use these all scroll... but im not so comfirm is can make it perfect or not... but im already try ... i use 60%%% scroll of wand .... to scroll up my magic codar... thats is all sucess... lolz cheers....the procedure is ...when u buy a scroll... dont on the sport use it...wait after 10 min...then u can use it to scroll it up... (reminder::1st scroll sucess ... 2nd scroll have to wait another 10min ) the last i wish u all can to it sucess.. and wish my all dear member have a nice day.... all the best^^ lol! lol! lol! lol! if fail dont scold me scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
MrBG

MrBG

Number of posts : 13
IGN : LuckyBGxx and BG53
Job N Level : Hermit lvl 115 , F/P mage lvl 103
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: how to use scroll???????   how to use scroll??????? I_icon_minitime01/02/08, 02:59 pm

After each scrolled must stop abt 10 mins and with naked walk around the town from either end of left to right or right to left and go back continue scroll the other one. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
jarell02

jarell02

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: ty bg bro^^   how to use scroll??????? I_icon_minitime01/02/08, 05:19 pm

flower flower thank you so much bg bro.. to help me to explaint ^^ see you tonight lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to use scroll???????   how to use scroll??????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to use scroll???????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-StOrM Guild Forum :: MapleSEA :: Guides-
Jump to: